Oct 8, 2008

My Hari Raya Gift: Man City vs Liverpool

Just as I arrived from Negeri Sembilan, SMS I received on 5th Oct nite from a well known football pundit.

wak: babat ada satu soalan kepada kau...
me: soalan?...teka-teki ke?
wak: ye....kenapa man city 1- liverpool 0
me: blum warm up
wak: dan javier garrido menjaringkan gol kedua....kata babat
me: ceh Kuyt hampeh ahhh

The 2nd half start & 45 minutes later,

me: dah warm up, berape resultnyer?
wak: bayar ref ke? tackle slow pun kene kad merah, tau la jersey merah...

7th Oct back to office...met up with Wak later at Osman Taman Johor. Our main discussion was about how the mighty Reds chewed up the Eastlander. Haha. Wak Zailan as usual with his prediction & pessimistic comments about the Reds. His so called statistic & analysis about football sometimes bother some people (huh! sapa agaknya tuh? Man Utd fan ke?). But I have to agree some of the points he told me. And he also have to agree that Torres is better than Berbatov.

4 comments:

Wak Zailan said...

of course Torres is better... i have knew it since 2003... I am fair person!!! but I do hate Man Utd very much... but i always do complaining technically and tactically!!! but when I do that, 'Man-Utd'ers give several answer:
1- ko kutuk man Utd bukan ada kesan kat aku pun, bukan ko main mane2 team BPL pun!!!

2- eleh, ko tgk mcm mane Arsenal?? kat bawah kan??

3- lagi ko kutuk, lagi banyak cup man Utd menang!!!

sometimes I wonder, apakah tujuan org2 ini menonton dan menyokong pasukan bola sepak???

Azhan said...

ye...ayat typical man u (pronounce Manure) fan....

fair & square..

Farhana said...

makan bola tido bola....

Wak Zailan said...

minum koka kola......