Oct 1, 2008

Negativity?

Oh my...oh my....I receive 1 email from my friend working offshore. He was so concern that I put a lot of negativity thoughts in here. Huh?...negativity? Maybe what he really meant was all the harsh word I use on my posting (was there any different from real life?kehekehekeh).

Aku OK beb!

There are reasons why I posted all the 'negativity' thoughts all together. First, need to give 'brief' description of what I encounter on daily basis. Second, need to give 'brief' description the 'things' I encounter on daily basis. All from 8am-6pm. Bro, it's more humorous than cynical. Third, I seldom talk about my job. Maybe a few insight can give a reality check.

I admit my focus was a bit off this few weeks. But I know, my wife always manage to pull me back to where I belong. Like she always do... :) (see, positive vibe). And also, friends like you that always been so concern.

OK, that's it. Dah, dah pegi makan kuih raya kat laut sana.

No comments: